Press & Media Year 2021
- 26.07.2021 wein.plus introduces "Find & Buy", an innovative concept for networking wine offers The European wine platform wein.plus introduces "Find & Buy", an innovative feature that - for the first time in the wine industry - combines rigorous wine reviews and independent reporting with the convenience of wine search engines.
- 12.07.2021 wein.plus awards the collections and discoveries of the 2020/21 tasting season wein.plus, Europe's largest independent wine platform, has awarded 26 wineries with Collections of the Year as well as Discoveries of the Year.
- 24.06.2021 VinVenture and wein.plus cooperate to promote young winemaking talent The European wine platform wein.plus has agreed on a cooperation with the young winemaker community VinVenture. It is currently establishing itself as "Germany's first talent factory".
- 10.05.2021 wein.plus announces five-language offer for 2021 The wine platform wein.plus will offer its content in five languages in the course of 2021, accelerating its strategy of European growth.
- 15.03.2021 More than 25,000 entries in the world's largest wine encyclopaedia The world's largest wine encyclopaedia on the digital platform wein.plus published its 25,000th entry a few days ago. It has established itself internationally as a reliable source of knowledge on the subject.
- 19.02.2021 More benefits, more advantages: wein.plus draws a positive balance for its members in 2020 The European wine platform wein.plus in Erlangen has drawn a particularly pleasing balance for itself and its members for the year 2020.
- 11.01.2021 English-language version of the wine platform wein.plus launched Complete website now available with all wine reviews, encyclopaedia entries, news and contributions in English.